Posted: April 20, 2018
Homework for this week:
- The sound of the week is the sound "s" and "gn"(videos are attached to teacher page) Students are to practice reading their words for these sounds as well.
- Practice numbers 1-50 each night. Forwards and backwards, and also skip counting by 10 forwards.
- Students are to read the book sent home atleast once each night and return it on Friday.
- Spelling quiz on Friday
- Library on Tuesday
- Reading buddies on Thursday
- We are working on Measurement in Math.
- We will be going to a JMH theatre play on Monday. Students are asked to bring in $2.00.
- Friday we will be listening to a special guest talking about recycling with the other grade 1 class.