Posted: May 14, 2018
Homework for this week:
1. The sound of the week is the sound "h" (It is silent) (video is attached to teacher page) There is also a video on my twitter page, as I was unable to upload the video to the teacher page. This song goes along with the poem.
2. We are working on numbers 60-100 in class. Students please practice counting by 5s and 10s at home.
3. Our next Spelling quiz will be on this Friday. I will be sending home the words today.
4. Library is cancelled this week due to the Book fair. Students will be going to the Book fair at this time Tuesday to purchase any books they wish to. Please bring money in tomorrow. There is also a parent viewing on Wednesday at 5-7 pm.
5. Math games will continue to be sent home every Tuesday and be collected on Thursday.
6. The sheet about Healthy eating is to be returned to class. Students will be presenting the fruits and vegetables they ate throughout the week.
7. Reminder there is no school on Monday, May 21st as it is Victoria Day.