Posted: February 6, 2018
Les devoirs: Homework for this week:
- Students are to read their sound poem Brigitte Baleine each night this week and practice the sound "B" (There is a video uploaded on the teacher page)
- Practice numbers 1-50 each night (Forwards and backwards) Song on teacher page
- I will be sending home the book "Que font les gens de la communauté?" Please allow students to read the book aloud. There are a few harder vocabulary words and I would like the students to practice reading it again this week.
- Any work not completed in class may be sent home to finish such as math sheets, word of the day.
- Please practice the 15 Spell-a-thon words each night this week. No quiz on Thursday, however we will be using these words in our daily word work activities.
- Red & White day is every Friday starting this week. Students can wear red and white to celebrate the Olympic games!