Terry Fox Walk on Friday, now.
Please remember to bring in donations 8H, not much collected so far from this class :(
8H-8M Language Arts
1. Complete a draft character sketch of Jesse's dad for Wednesday
(outline was given and a draft was modeled in class today)
8H Social Studies
1. Review for quiz next class- continents, oceans, coordinates, longitude,
latitude etc..refer to your notes!
8M Social Studies
1. Get quiz signed.
2. Complete the assignment we were working on in class today:
p.4 questions 1,2,3 at the top of the page
p. 5 define GPS
p.7 complete questions 1,2,3
7 M Social Studies
1. Read p.4-8 Remember to use the Active reading strategy (R-C-R-C
(identify the topic of each paragraph)
Be prepared to answer general questions about what you have read.
7H-7M Language Arts
1. Review notes on figurative and literal language.
Be prepared to give examples
2. Study the terms simile and metaphor (see notes)