Posted: October 19, 2017
Posted: October 18, 2017
The class made 100 beads by counting by 10. They did a great job! Bravo les amis!
Posted: October 16, 2017
Les devoirs: Homework for this week:
- Students are to read their sound poem Olivia Sauterelle each night and practice the sound "O" (There is a video uploaded on the teacher page)
- Practice their numbers 1-20 in french forwards and backwards (Video links on teacher page & they can use their rocket ship at home)
- Show and tell on Friday : Couleur: Green (Vert)
- Practice the Alphabet once a night (Video clip on teacher page)
- Students have started bringing home french books to read each night! Bravo! Please allow them to read it aloud to a parent/guardian and return it back to school by Friday.
- Please send back all levelled books each Monday so I can send new books home in their ziplock baggie.
Posted: October 11, 2017
students are dismissed at 11:30 on the 25th of October