Posted: June 11, 2018
Only 2 weeks left of school! That is so exciting! There will be no math or writing homework for the remainder of the school year. However, I will be sending a book home for students to continue to read each night at home.
- Please sign and return the spelling quiz to class.
- June 14th: We are having our Field Trip this day and going to Beaubear's Island. It is calling for rain, so please dress your child accordingly as we will still be going if it does rain. I will be checking the weather throughout the week as it does tend to change daily. Also, please pack a lunch as we will be having a pic-nic either outside or in our classroom.
- June 20th-Potluck: To end the year, our class will be having a pot luck in our classroom! This will be on Wednesday, June 20th (last week of school). Students are invited to bring something that can be shared amongst their classmates. (Peanut-free) I will have a dessert to give the students and refreshments.
- We have been working on sun safety in the classroom, so each student received a bracelet that helps them know when the UV rays are strong outside, as the beads change colour.
* I hope you all have a great 2 weeks of school!