Posted: October 30, 2023
- Welcome back !
- I hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather!
- Our mornings are starting to get a little cooler and we are expecting some snow this week, so please make sure you are dressed for the weather.
- Please check back here each week to find out what is happening with our class.
- Our Phys. Ed days this week are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- Our library day is on Tuesday.
- Make sure you bring your book back so you can sign out another one.
- Students need to have their book returned in order to sign out a new one.
- Work on your words. Remember to use the sounds you know to help .
- Once you know all the words, have someone at home sign the sheet.
- Choose a book from the reading bag to read each night. Remember to sign the log sheet each time you read. Make sure you use your strategies to help with your reading.
- If your child is ordering , please write a note and put it in a bag or container.
- Lunch orders have to be sent to the cafeteria by 9:00AM.
- Just a reminder to bring in a water bottle that you can refill and use throughout the day.
- The K-2 classes will be having Pajama Day on Wednesday November 1st.
- Just a reminder that there is no school for students on Friday November 3rd, as it is a Professional Learning Day for teachers.
Remembrance Day Service
- Our School Remembrance Day Service will be on Friday November 10th at 10:00AM.
- There is no school on Monday November 13th, for the Remembrance Day Holiday.
Have a great week Grade 2!