Posted: October 23, 2023
- Welcome back !
- I hope you had a good weekend!
- Our mornings are starting to get a little cooler, so please make sure you are dressed for the weather.
- Please check back here each week to find out what is happening with our class.
- Our Phys. Ed days this week are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Our library day is on Tuesday.
- Make sure you bring your book back so you can sign out another one.
- Students need to have their book returned in order to sign out a new one.
- Work on your words. Remember to use the sounds you know to help .
- Once you know all the words, have someone at home sign the sheet.
- Choose a book from the reading bag to read each night. Remember to sign the log sheet each time you read. Make sure you use your strategies to help with your reading.
- If your child is ordering , please write a note and put it in a bag or container.
- Lunch orders have to be sent to the cafeteria by 9:00AM.
- Just a reminder to bring in a water bottle that you can refill and use throughout the day.
- Our first Spirit Week of the year is happening this week. October 23rd – October 27th.
- Tuesday – October 24th – Black and Orange Day
- Wednesday – October 25th – Plaid Day
- Thursday – October 26th - Backwards/Inside Out Day
- Friday – October 27th - Costume Parade/Assembly
Pumpkin Carving Contest
- If you would like to enter Nelson Rural’s Pumpkin Carving Contest, see the picture below for details.
- Carve your pumpkin at home.
- Take a picture of it and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries have to be e-mailed by Thursday October 26th.
- The classes will then vote on them.
Have a fun week Grade 2!