Posted: November 6, 2023
- Welcome back !
- I hope you had a fun long weekend!
- We are into the month of November and our mornings are frosty and chilly, so please make sure you are dressed for the weather.
- Please check back here each week to find out what is happening with our class.
- Our Phys. Ed days this week are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Our library day is on Tuesday.
- Make sure you bring your book back so you can sign out another one.
- Students need to have their book returned in order to sign out a new one.
- Work on your words. Remember to use the sounds you know to help .
- Once you know all the words, have someone at home sign the sheet.
- Choose a book from the reading bag to read each night. Remember to sign the log sheet each time you read. Make sure you use your strategies to help with your reading.
- This week we are starting work on some spelling words. The focus is on the short /a/ vowel sound. We are sending them home to work on and we will be doing activities with them at school as well.
- If your child is ordering , please write a note and put it in a bag or container.
- Lunch orders have to be sent to the cafeteria by 9:00AM.
- Just a reminder to bring in a water bottle that you can refill and use throughout the day.
Remembrance Day Service
- Our School Remembrance Day Service will be on Friday November 10th at 10:00AM.
- Students are asked to bring a donation for a poppy if they can.
- There is no school on Monday November 13th, for the Remembrance Day Holiday.
Have a great week Grade 2!