Posted: November 20, 2023
- Welcome back!
- I hope you had a good weekend!
- Just a reminder to please make sure you are dressed for the weather.
- Please check back here each week to find out what is happening with our class.
- Our Phys. Ed days this week are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- Our library day is on Tuesday.
- Make sure you bring your book back so you can sign out another one.
- Students need to have their book returned in order to sign out a new one.
- Work on your words. Remember to use the sounds you know to help .
- Once you know all the words, have someone at home sign the sheet.
- Choose a book from the reading bag to read each night. Remember to sign the log sheet each time you read. Make sure you use your strategies to help with your reading.
- This week we have our spelling words. The focus is on the short /e/ vowel sound. We are sending them home to work on and we will be doing activities with them at school as well.
- If your child is ordering , please write a note and put it in a bag or container.
- Lunch orders have to be sent to the cafeteria by 9:00AM.
- Just a reminder to bring in a water bottle that you can refill and use throughout the day.
- If you have not done so already, please go online to complete the parent survey on New Brunswick Student Wellness and Education Survey. A memo went home regarding this.
- There is no school on Friday November 24th, as it is a Professional Learning Day For Teachers.
Have a wonderful week Grade 2!