Posted: December 3, 2017
Les devoirs: Homework for this week:
- Students are to read their sound poem Gabrielle Grenouille each night this week and practice the sound "g" (There is a video uploaded on the teacher page) This is the hard g sound, as in Gate
- Students are to practice reading the words sent home with the poem as well, they will be doing activities with these words throughout the week.
- Math: Any work that is not finished in class will be sent home to complete.
- Practice the Alphabet each night (Video clip on teacher page) There are also others on youtube.
- New french books will be sent home each Monday. Please allow students to read the book aloud. They can colour one star on their bookmark by the end of the week, if they can read it atleast 4 times fluently.
- Scholastic book orders: Due date for orders will be December 7th to ensure they are delivered before Christmas break.
- Show and tell: The line leader on Friday will be able to bring in something special to show and share to the class. They will know on wednesday or thursday.
- You and your world: We are continuing to work on Healthy choices. Students are asked to bring one piece of fruit for Wednesday for an activity we are doing. Thank you!
- Memos will be sent home regarding the SPCA and the Christmas Concert, please look for them in the yellow home folders.