Posted: April 13, 2018
Homework for this week:
- The sound of the week is the sound "r" (song is attached on teacher page) Students are to practice reading their words for this sound as well.
- Practice numbers 1-50 each night. Forwards and backwards, and also skip counting by 5 forwards.
- There will be a new book sent home this week for Earth day. Students are to read it atleast once each night and return it on Friday.
- Spelling quiz on Friday
- Library on Tuesday
- Reading buddies on Thursday
- We are working on Measurement in Math.
- Earth day is this weekend, so we will be celebating it on Friday April 20th.