Posted: April 7, 2018
Les devoirs: Homework for this week:
- The sound of the week is the sound "UI" (song is attached on teacher page) Students are to practice reading their words for this sound as well. Students can also try to think of other words that rhyme with ui. Such as Suis, oui, etc
- Practice numbers 1-50 each night. Forwards and backwards, and also skip counting by 2, 5, 10 forwards.
- There will be a new book sent home this week. C'est le Printemps! Students are to read it atleast once each night and return it on Thursday.
- There will be no spelling quiz this week as there is no school on Friday.
- Math sheets not completed in class will be sent home.
- Library on Tuesday
- Reading buddies on Thursday
- We continue to work on Healthy eating and being a responsible citizen.