Posted: January 29, 2018
Les devoirs: Homework for this week:
- Students are to read their sound poem Guillaume Gorille each night this week and practice the sound "ill (ille) (There is a video uploaded on the teacher page) Students are to practice reading the words sent home with the poem as well.
- Practice numbers 1-50 each night (Forwards and backwards) Song on teacher page
- New french books will be sent home each Monday. Please allow students to read the book aloud. Book this week is "Que font les gens de la communauté?"
- Any work not completed in class may be sent home to finish such as math sheets, word of the day.
- Five Spelling (Sight) words will be sent home each Monday and students will have a quiz every Thursday. Please sign and return their Carnet orange booklet on Friday.
- Library is on Tuesdays