Posted: December 10, 2017
Les devoirs: Homework for this week:
- Students are to read their sound poem Nicolas Nounours each night this week and practice the sound "N" (There is a video uploaded on the teacher page)
- Students are to practice reading the words sent home with the poem as well, they will be doing activities with these words throughout the week.
- Practice the Alphabet and numbers 1-20 each night (Video clip on teacher page) There are also others on youtube.
- New french books will be sent home each Monday. Please allow students to read the book aloud. They can colour one star on their bookmark by the end of the week, if they can read it atleast 4 times fluently.
- Show and tell: The line leader on Friday will be able to bring in something special to show and share to the class. They will know on thursday.
- We are still collecting donations for the SPCA and food Bank until Friday.
- Practice the song "Quand le pere Noel" at home.