Posted: February 20, 2018
Les devoirs: Homework for this week:
- Students are to read their sound poem David Dragon each night this week and practice the sound "d" (There is a video uploaded on the teacher page)
- Practice numbers 1-50 each night (Forwards and backwards) Song on teacher page
- I will be sending home the book "Je peux compter à 100?" Students are to finish colouring the pages with the 10 things listed. Please allow students to read the book aloud.
- Any work not completed in class may be sent home to finish such as math sheets, word of the day.
- Red & White day is this Friday. Students can wear red and white to celebrate the Olympic games!
- We will be celebrating the 100th day tomorrow! Students are to bring in their collections to show to the K-2 classes.