Posted: December 9, 2016
- This week in Language Arts we continued to explore the character traits of the characters in Boy in the Striped Pajamas as we continue our class novel.
- Students also continued working on their introductions, then graphic story organizers and now body paragraphs of their own creative narrative/short story.
- At week's end we had lessons on using proper dialogue and quotations within a story.
- Next week, we will continue lessons on quotations, commas, as well as writing our body paragraphs and conclusions. We will also be revising the stories and typing up the final copies.
- Rubrics were sent home on the student's reading binder/duotang and their book review marks too.